[Nottingham] Spam Filtering

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu May 27 01:20:08 BST 2004

[...]
>>> Ultimately, can spam be overcome by non-violent means and/or what
>>>  steps could be taken to reduce/eliminate spam ?

How about the disclaimer:

NO Personal email will be received on this account from the following
domains: Yahoo, Hotmail, Prontomail, Excite, AOL, Hotbot, BTInternet,
mail.com, ANY Korean/Chinese/Japanese dotcom provider, email.com, or any
other domain found to be involved either intentionally or otherwise to
be handling the delivery of bulk unsolicited email ("spam"). I speak
ENGLISH as a first and only language online and I DO NOT BUY ONLINE.

(Seen on newsnet, (:-P))

martin at ml1.co.uk