[Nottingham] Outre Manche

Michael Leuty mike at leuty.net
Wed Nov 3 20:49:40 GMT 2004

On Sunday 31 Oct 2004 21:54, I wrote:
> while the cost of a 1Mb unlimited ADSL line is
> now only 15€ (about ten quid) per month.

I see that early next year NTL are to provide an unlimited 1Mb
connection for £17.99 pm. Let's hope that this encourages BT to drop
its prices considerably.

Some people on this list have been a bit critical of NTL broadband. Is
that a general view? The cost of my Pipex 1Mb connection will shortly
rise to £33.99 pm when the special offer runs out, so a move to NTL
would be tempting if ADSL prices don't drop.

--
Michael Leuty
Nottingham, UK