[Nottingham] Outre Manche

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 00:02:59 GMT 2004

Michael Leuty wrote:
[...]
> Some people on this list have been a bit critical of NTL broadband. Is
> that a general view? The cost of my Pipex 1Mb connection will shortly
[...]

I've found them to be good and reliable. Tech support is good if you
show yourself to be similarly knowledgeable.

General customer support is no worse than any other call centre mindless
droid "we keep you waiting and then we don't know anything" non-service.

(Martin, having recently lost 12 hours hanging on the line to BT call
centres... (:-((

martin at ml1.co.uk