[Nottingham] Outre Manche

Josh Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:35:45 GMT 2004

> Speaking as an ex ntl employee and also as a customer who has been
> waiting 2 months now for an installation, which they can not do as the
> new 'Harmony' system that replaced the old 'Cablemaster' system
> doesn't work well and it's been crashing more times than Windows Me.

Add to that, they *NEVER* call back!
I waited ~2 months for an installation (as original installation date
was cancelled without telling me) and now having had it 3 weeks it is
only just working....

> I should also mention the problem with my friend being double charged
> almost every month without reason, and ntl forgetting to take a
> payment from direct debit too. Oh and he has been cut off 3 times now
> for non-payment... the day after he makes a payment!

Wonder if the "compensation" they promised will be on my bill?

I've heard nothing but bad things about their new system which
"apparently" IBM implemented?

*sigh*

Sorry for ranting

Josh