[Nottingham] Outre Manche

Simon Osborne flibble at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:51:45 GMT 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:49:28 +0000, Michael Leuty <mike at leuty.net> wrote:

> Some people on this list have been a bit critical of NTL broadband. Is
> that a general view?

Speaking as an ex ntl employee and also as a customer who has been
waiting 2 months now for an installation, which they can not do as the
new 'Harmony' system that replaced the old 'Cablemaster' system
doesn't work well and it's been crashing more times than Windows Me.

I should also mention the problem with my friend being double charged
almost every month without reason, and ntl forgetting to take a
payment from direct debit too. Oh and he has been cut off 3 times now
for non-payment... the day after he makes a payment!

Simon