[Nottingham] Awareness Day

Steve Dickman stevedickman at fiskertonvcb.net
Mon Nov 8 22:23:51 GMT 2004

Thanks all, for an interesting hour on Friday, my business colleague
used to run NTL (aka Diamond Cable) in Nottingham and so the refrained
noises regarding NTL service (or lack thereof) was appreciated!

I have tried a couple of the items recommended and certainly like
eGroupware, but I think I am going to try OGo as well, as it has some
nice plugins for Macs, Linux and of course Outlook (nice that you have
to pay for this plugin tho)...

For you iPod/Mac owners, here are the links to some very nice software:

http://www.scifihifi.com/podworks/

This allows you to back up your iPod to a Mac!

..and

http://www.kavasoft.com/iTunesCatalog/

Very useful for getting album artwork and for building a nice catalog on
your web site...

Thanks again

Steve Dickman