[Nottingham] mandrake-10 PowerPack RPM listing anywhere?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun Oct 3 12:53:09 BST 2004

rwd Nickalls wrote:
[...]
> with mandrake-10 installed
>  - so my impression is that they are leaving out some of the useful tetex
> support RPMs.
> If this is the case, then this is a great shame.
>
> a full listing  would be a great resource.

Possibly. If a package doesn't get voted for, or is not otherwise
contributed, then it doesn't get in. Five CDs is quite a fistful already!

Join MandrakeClub and vote in whatever you want the next Mandrake to be.
(Email me before joining for details to share a beer (;-))

I've got Mandrake 10.0.1 on this machine. Post the rpm command you want
and I'll return the results.

martin at ml1.co.uk