[Nottingham] Last night's meeting & O'Reilly book order

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 12:35:15 BST 2004

Michael Erskine wrote:
> How was the meeting last night - esp. regarding the News House as a
> post-meeting meeting place?

Rob gave an excellent and animated interesting fun talk.

(Shame I was locked out for some of it (:-((

Good beer at the Newshouse and prompt friendly service. The locals were
exactly the same collection since I was last in there.

I vote for alternating between the Roebuck and the Newshouse. For
variety, try other venues also even.

> Plus - if anyone needs any books from O'Reilly I'll be putting in an order
> today.

Good plug!

Cheers.

martin at ml1.co.uk