[Nottingham] Last night's meeting & O'Reilly book order

James Green jkg at jimbo.org.uk
Thu Oct 21 17:20:18 BST 2004

[Is this the right thread for a shameless plug?]

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 12:34:55PM +0100, Martin wrote:

> Good beer at the Newshouse and prompt friendly service. The locals were
> exactly the same collection since I was last in there.

Fancy elaborating slightly here:
<http://nottingham.openguides.org/?action=edit&id=Newshouse>? :-)

> I vote for alternating between the Roebuck and the Newshouse. For
> variety, try other venues also even.

*cough* http://nottingham.openguides.org/?action=edit&id=Roebuck_Inn *cough*

(Sorry I didn't make the meeting; will try harder next time!)

James
--
PGP fingerprint 3E85 0C7A FE11 42E9 A599 094D AE16 90F0 81AE 16FF, ID 81AE16FF
Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed