[Nottingham] LUG meet days - always on Wednesdays

Martin Garton martin at wrasse.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 14:44:57 BST 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Jon Masters wrote:

> Ok. I'm going to plan to turn up to one of the meetings - pity they're
> always on a Wednesday as that makes life more interesting these days.

What do other people think about this?  Personally, 1st and 3rd Wednesdays
of each month is fine with me, but to be a bit more accommodating for
others maybe we could do something like first Wednesday and third Thursday
of each month instead for example.

Any other suggestions or opinions?

Cheers,
Martin.