[Nottingham] For sale: Zaurus SL-5500 and CF WiFi card

Chris Brightman chris at jazzyb.org.uk
Thu Sep 2 22:28:45 BST 2004

Hi

I hope this isn't off-topic for the list (if it is I'm sure someone will
soon tell me).

I have a Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 and a Spectrum24 CF WiFi card for sale -
looking for about £130.  Several other smaller Zaurus accessories which
could be negotiated (or I will eBay them).  I will flash the Zaurus with
any of the available ROM images ready for use (or the latest official
Sharp ROM).

I work in Nottingham city centre and could arrange a demo to anyone
interested.

Cheers

Chris Brightman
--