[Nottingham] FS: (For Free) clear out stuff; Phat Sun Monitors

Paul Sladen notlug at paul.sladen.org
Thu Sep 16 23:56:39 BST 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Martin wrote:
> Paul Sladen wrote:
> > I fear for their safety if three people don't volunteer to come and rescue
> > them from me in Beeston!
> Is that the desk in London or Beeston?

My desk in Beeston at the moment.  I mainly work off my ThinkPad now when
travelling and working and keep around a Libretto (or two!) in London as
backups, or even smaller computers.

> ... And I've got very fond memories of those screens lighting up the
> computer lab brighter than the far-too-old yellow flourescents in my BSc
> days...

Maybe you'll get to re-experience it!  :-)

What was disappointing about the beer afterwards?

	-Paul
--
Is there no safe way to travel?  Nottingham, GB