[Nottingham] Thanks!

Robert Macaraeg utahbob62 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 21:23:50 BST 2004

I went to my second LUG meeting this past week and it
was great. The subject matter was interesting and the
time at the pub was also great.  I was the American
with the Dell notebook with the fried hard drive. I
like to say thank you with the three gentlemen who
help me diagnose my computer and its ailment.
I like to give a BIG thanks to Mike; I think that was
his name, for giving me a copy of Knoppix and doing
the leading the surgical team on my computer. I will
try to be at the next meeting.
Cheers!
Bob