[Nottingham] Thanks!

Robert Macaraeg utahbob62 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 10:02:13 BST 2004

Micheal,

Thank you  for the help. I googled hard drives and I
found a firm, ITX ware house for a harddrive:
http://www.itx-warehouse.co.uk/Product.aspx?ProductID=225
I am not sure if it would fit the Dell.
You mentioned that you have a few hard drives in
notebooks with faulty displays. Are you willing to
sell one?
Cheers!
Bob