[Nottingham] Thanks!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 01:07:50 BST 2004

Michael wrote:
> Robert Macaraeg wrote:
>
>> I went to my second LUG meeting this past week and it
>> was great. The subject matter was interesting and the
[---]

> Thanks, I always carry a few lightweight distros (Linux BBC - thanks to
> "backups Rob" for that one, Sarge businesscard, Morphix light gui, and
> Knoppix) - you never know when you'll meet someone in the pub who needs
> a copy!
[---]

It's amazing what Geeks carry around with them! Even more amazing when
they have the portable gear to hack/burn whatever (:-))

(I'm trying to tempt one of the ultimates in portable/mobile online
working to give us a talk when he is next passing through town (;-))

BTW: If there's any more of those laptops and if you have a few, you may
well be getting a lifetime's supply of beer (;-))

martin at ml1.co.uk