[Nottingham] Firewire problems

Darren Fuller darren.fuller at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 24 20:10:22 BST 2004

Thanks, I've been looking around and I can't find anything useful out
there other than some people are having trouble getting their JVC
camcorder to rewind from Kino.  Shame I don't have any other firewire
device so I can check to see if it's my card or not.

Written using Thunderbird on Fedore Core 2.
Free from additives, preservatives, "e" numbers and annoying
little people who insist on buggering up perfectly good
computers with MS Windows.

Fedora - http://fedora.redhat.com
Thunderbird - http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/