[Nottingham] Bibliographic software

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 14:27:42 BST 2004

Cheers guys.
All answers was worried I might hear; until last week I was living with a maths phder who was writing up in latex (the maths dept sensibly use Linux as standard!).  The troulbe is that I currently have a nice browable, clickable endnote library of several hundred refs, and can add to it straight from various online databases.

There is a project at oO, but I've still not found out what stage this is at:
http://bibliographic.openoffice.org/

I'll keep investigating, and try having a look at laytex.  I would be silly to have to revert back to windows for want a piece of database software!

Dave