[Nottingham] *** THIS WED *** 06/04/2005 'LAN Party & Fix-it Evening' for a Linux housewarming party

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 13:06:10 BST 2005

Folks,

We have places for newbies and hackers alike.

We'll also be experimenting with a web-based auto seeding bittorrent to
see what can be done over a lan.

(Please bring your favourite distro isos or whatever (;-))

I'd like to forward details directly this evening so that people can
sort out transport if needbe. (I'm already transporting mine and
another's junk (:-))

The venue is just off Hucknel Road, NG3. 19:00 onwards.

If interested, please email:
nlug_party at ml1.co.uk

Should be fun,

martin at ml1.co.uk