[Nottingham] [TALK] TOMORROW 20/04/2005 DVD & Multimedia

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 05:17:33 BST 2005

Michael Leuty wrote:
> On 4/19/05, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>This is a talk and demonstration of what Linux can do to Video!

[---]
> extract chunks of video from these DVDs (without loss of quality),
> edit them, and burn the result onto a new DVD.
> Can this be done under Linux, and if so, which bits of software ought
> I to be looking at?

Strangely enough, this was described in some detail.

There is even a slide with a pretty list of all the useful utils to do
such manipulations and more.

You could twist Duncan's fingers with a beer or few (;-))

I guess we might/could put a few details on our website.

It all looks easy enough but also rather time consuming. I guess catch
Duncan at the next meeting?

(Pizza near the Corner House
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/2005-calendar.html#20050504 )

martin at ml1.co.uk