[Nottingham] Sorry Michael

paul at paulmellors.net paul at paulmellors.net
Wed Aug 17 09:11:18 BST 2005

Sorry Folks, yeah i made a cock up with the url!

it should have been
http://nottslug.paulmellors.net

And for those using IE [you need firefox to view the page correctly],
all i was
commenting on was the inclusion of Michael's corngob picture in the top right
hand corner of all his posts.  Its called a Hackagotchi Head, if your
syndicated on Planet NottsLUG and want your head on your posts, send me a
picture.

Sorry for all the confusion and the shock of being sent to a Microshite
page.....ooops :)