[Nottingham] On Holiday!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 23:20:32 BST 2005

Paul Mellors wrote:
> Oooops SORRY!
>
> Paul
>

> David Aldred wrote:

>>>I do hope he won't be gone long.
>>>
>>>;-)
>>>
>>Indeed.   Can he be manually suspended by a list administrator?
>>
>>(I'd suggest suspending him by something else if I was feeling
>>uncharitable :-0 )

--- And a few posts further down and:

Top posting;
Not trimming the quoted text;
Uselessly including all the quoted text in the first place!

All after the laziness of the miss-configured vacation script!!

OK folks, democratic decision:

Does he get the thumbs up, thumbs level, or thumbs down?
(Or do we decide after we get the aforementioned free beer?)

I'm logged into the mailman admin. Cursor poised over the button.

One click is all it takes.

Cheers (hint, hint ;)

martin at ml1.co.uk