[Nottingham] On Holiday!

Michael Simms michael at linuxgamepublishing.com
Fri Aug 19 00:46:54 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 23:19 +0100, Martin wrote:
> Top posting;

I prefer top posting by far! Why would I want to scroll to the bottom of
a mail instead of seeing the content as I open it?

Bottom posting is a legacy of typed or written letters when it 'had to
be that way' - I propose an immediate banning of the concept!

> Not trimming the quoted text;

Well, I cant disagree there

> Uselessly including all the quoted text in the first place!

Isnt that the same thing {:-)

> All after the laziness of the miss-configured vacation script!!

Ahh well, I cant talk can I *coughs at his spam catcher*

> OK folks, democratic decision:
>
> Does he get the thumbs up, thumbs level, or thumbs down?
> (Or do we decide after we get the aforementioned free beer?)

I think he gets the thumbs up cos I only want a coke {:-)

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Linux Game Publishing
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com