[Nottingham] (and kmail address book)

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Aug 23 17:04:52 BST 2005

Just to update that I worked this out:
On Thursday 18 August 2005 13:33, David Wolfson wrote:
> Since the 'v-word' is difficult, this might be better as a new thread:
> > On Thursday 18 August 2005 11:33, David Wolfson wrote:
> > kmail:
> > So, I went to write this mail, and found that I can't see/edit my address
> > book in kmail. The only way I can 'see' it is with the '...' button in a
> > compose window. If I add an address book button to the tool bar, its
> > grey'd out... How do I get at it?
>
> Any of you KDE gooroos got any ideas please?

I didn't have KAddressBook set up properly - D'oh! Chasing it down lead me to
Kontact though, so I now have address book, mail, calender, RSS feeds...

One thing I can't get going is the Kweather plugin. I can't find any
information on available weather services to connect to. Does anyone else
keep up to date with the rain with kweather? If so, how do I get info on a
service?

Cheers,

Dave