[Nottingham] Help wanted in Hucknall

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 19:48:52 GMT 2005

Simon wrote:

 > https://autoreg.autoregister.net/start.html is the URL you need. It
 > will ask for a serial number which is ntl-ct8-cj486 then it will setup
 > the modem. You can do it with any OS :)

Going from the first post, anyone eager to do the "Good Samaritan"? Then
again, he should be able to telephone to talk through the instructions...

I agree that they are likely blocked due to not having yet registered.
Now, why can't NTL auto-redirect to that page rather than the users
having to know about it?!

Cheers all,

martin at ml1.co.uk