[Nottingham] Broadband

Kenneth Huggins ken-huggins at FSBDial.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 01:00:32 GMT 2005

Well Christmas was a success in as much as I finally got the time to load
Ubuntu onto my girlfriend's PC ... only to discover that the broadband
connection wouldn't work.  I've fired off a query to BT (nothing of help on
their website), but so far there's been a stony silence.  Do I remember
there being a sharp intake of breath when I once mentioned that Gwen's
broadband is via a USB port ?  Has anyone else out there managed to get
broadband working via a USB connection ?

Re. the next social evening on 4th Jan I have to present my regrets as my
work diary is already filling up with smokers wanting me to help with their
New Year's resolution to kick the habit ... and much as I love quaffing a
good beer whilst discussing asymmetrical supernovae I'll have to pass this
time (:O(

Happy New Year all !

Ken
Nottingham