[Nottingham] [Social] Next Wed 02 Mar 2005, NLUG Social Meet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 00:24:49 GMT 2005

Folks,

Just a brief note for next Wed's NLUG meet up.

Wed 02 Mar 2005, NLUG Social Meet

Meet in the Sir John Borlase Warren pub at Canning Circus at 19:15-ish.

And thence onwards for 19:45 to the Warsaw Polish Diner nearby towards
the city centre for food.

This is a quick-food / diner extablishment, Polish style, with various
meaty and veggie offerings all at around £5 per dish.

Further beers later at 'TBD' venue.

Further details when I or someone can furnish some links and update our
web page!

Does anyone know when the Roebuck is going smoke-free?
Would we want to try that venue again?

martin at ml1.co.uk