[Nottingham] [Social] THIS Wed 02 Mar 2005, NLUG Social Meet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 16:27:16 GMT 2005

Folks,

Next social is THIS WED:

> Wed 02 Mar 2005, NLUG Social Meet
>
> Meet in the Sir John Borlase Warren pub at Canning Circus at 19:15-ish.

1, Ilkeston Rd, Canning Circus, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 3GD
Tel: 0115 947 4247

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/entertainment/pubs/sirjohn.shtml
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456345&y=340153&z=0&ar=Y

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456555&y=340103&z=0&ar=Y

> This is a quick-food / diner extablishment, Polish style, with various
> meaty and veggie offerings all at around £5 per dish.
>

> Further beers later at 'TBD' venue.
>
> Further details when I or someone can furnish some links and update our
> web page!

Has anyone been in The Falcon (or whatever it is called now) next to the
Sir John...?

martin at ml1.co.uk