[Nottingham] Wed 19th of January Meet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 23:28:08 GMT 2005

Alex Herington wrote:
>  From website-------------------------
> "The next event for January is likely a hardware hack/ Newbie friendly
> get linux systems working and lan fest at a new home in Sherwood on Wed
> 19/01/2005. (To be confirmed.)"
> --------------------------------------
>
> Do we have any news on this? I have a friend who's pretty interested in
> coming along but need to know in advance so she can sort travel :)

Yes. Sorry, postponed until Feb due to continuing wiring work there.
Hopefully, still to be arranged. A girlfriend may need further bribing.
(;-))

> As per usual the Sharespace conference rooms are available if we need a
> place (for even the hardware hacking session).

Good, yes please.

I'll announce the talk tomorrow. To be at the usual Sharespace venue.
Post-talk meetup over at The Salution ('cos we ain't tried there yet).
Unless someone knows which Wednesdays there is no sport on the TV at the
News House....

martin at ml1.co.uk