[Nottingham] Wed 19th of January Meet

Martin Garton martin at wrasse.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 09:18:29 GMT 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Martin wrote:

> > Do we have any news on this? I have a friend who's pretty interested in
> > coming along but need to know in advance so she can sort travel :)
>
> Yes. Sorry, postponed until Feb due to continuing wiring work there.
> Hopefully, still to be arranged. A girlfriend may need further bribing.
> (;-))

Yes, that's my new house. Unfortunately the renovation is behind schedule.
(ie, there is heating and electricity but a lack of bathroom, kitchen and
various floorboards etc - decorating is not even on the horizon)

It would be great if it was ready by some time Feb, but practically it may
be postponed further.

--
Martin.