[Nottingham] Wireless PCI card support

bri77x bri77x at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 13 00:19:00 GMT 2005

Hey all,
Any recommendations on a Wireless PCI card that has Linux support?
In particular Linux 2.4.26 kernel under slack10 distro.

Prism and orinoco chipsets are best supported. But not to sure what exact
card to invest in. reccommendations?

one more question to put upfront that I was thining about tonight aswell was
that you can get PCMCIA PCI adpaters but they only support 802.11b, not g!
this just me or is there some problem? Just wondered anyway. I have a
buffalo pcmcia wireless g card and want it in my pc.

Robbo
Mark.robinson at student.mmu.ac.uk
bri77x at ntlworld.com