[Nottingham] Wireless PCI card support

david wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 10:27:13 GMT 2005

I don't know how much help this is, but the subject of my last couple of
posts is like this:
http://www.dabs.com/uk/productView.html?quicklinx=2CM9&familyid=0

and as long as I keep my dirty little paws out of the config files, it
works just fine (whether or not it's using b/g I couldn't tell you...).
The card wasn't speced for linux though, so you can probably find
something more appropriate.

I use the ndiswrapper to drive it:
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/

which seems to have loads of useful advise, especially the lists of
working cards and installation pages:
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/List?PHPSESSID=1602568079a1fed16e65a56acbf450eb
and:
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/Installation