[Nottingham] save iwconfig settings

david wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 10:18:41 GMT 2005

Well, I think I sorted it. The problem was that when the key was being
entered in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-wlan0 (weather by
iwconfig or the gui, I'm not sure) it was being prefixed with an 's' to
denote a string. I dont; know why, but once removed, things seem to work
better.

Cheers for the advise,

Dave