[Nottingham] Wireless PCI card support

Michael Carmody michaelc at mikeit.com.au
Fri Jan 14 01:43:50 GMT 2005

I have been using the DLINK 650 802.11b  and a 3com OfficeConnect 802.11g card
in slack 9.0,9.1 and 10.0 and current starting at 2.4.24 up to 2.6.9 kernel
series.

My only problem was when slack current moved the hotplug firmware location for
my 3com card.

Otherwise I have been using wireless linux happily for over two years on
slackware.

-Michael Carmody