[Nottingham] +++TODAY+++ Wed 19th of January Meet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 01:02:04 GMT 2005

Folks,

TODAY's talk:

(Please spread the word.)

>> The first talk of the year is a 'Newbie Friendly':
>>
>> "What distro" and "Installing"
>> ==============================
>>
>> 19:30 meet at our usual Sharespace, for 19:45 talk.

Doors open 19:15.

Broadway Business Centre
32a Stoney Street
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ovi=1&zoom=9&mapdata=OE4WNszgW9zQehQ9QTvualAwkN2c59e%2frac0oJklOWu4NQ%2fpmd25mwwib4Vv2fs4TocQdJYKvTjxnfVf0a3mpJHDqIL2tzzFIFcUfdcLGCiFHJ8Zx4l2evPf4ttokzQiBg3w7dOV%2f3%2bctZW%2fX92HfpBbjKdrxjmEQvfdR4G9Sgb09A0KSA1BNVe%2f2iX4j6E%2fuTS0u7mgRmevCBZ1z5NuW2eq5MFBHYWR1AC56mtEMyB35%2bOsxrjDHg4n67QvHuy5O2UE7R6984F6ZaPjvbYAr6Ptrw%2fDPYJK6Rk2QlWqgytIqUdfsiB32XnAYCyOCPWLtOIlxDBWThggJw8IzTAeAyWeCY9ex1LbRDVl3Ky1U9Fl%2fMn3zY8o1DHxptXp4aII%2f92BxMtGOQwjlmsX2WXjRA%3d%3d

Just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park, entrance next to
Kayes Walk (St Mary's Church).
Press the Reception buzzer on the door.

http://www.nottshistory.org.uk/whatnall1928/salutation_inn.htm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/360/public_houses/salutation_inn.shtml