[Nottingham] TOMORROW: Wed 19th of January Meet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 12:11:38 GMT 2005

David Wolfson wrote:
[...]
> Martin's 'which distro' was right on the mark; ok so the user needs
> to make their own decision, but knowing the particular specialty of a
> distro (server, gaming, workstation...) is really useful in making
> that decision.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I'll have to update the talk with the group comments on Gentoo, BSD, and
Minuet linux. Also add a few links to the linuxBIOS stuff. And then
update our web site...

Juggling a time deficit as ever (:-((

The next talk is this Wed!

Details to be posted very soon for someone to be sharing their linuxing
with us all.

(And no mention of the dark sides of BT or smoking from me, promise (:-/)

martin at ml1.co.uk