[Nottingham] Web image gallery generator

Johannes Kling jok at printk.net
Fri Jul 1 20:38:47 BST 2005

Hello,

> What I'm looking for is a util just to wrap some html around the image
> files to give a title and navigation arrows, and then an index.html of
> thumbnails. This can then be navigated locally or uploaded to a
> (non-php) web host.
>
> I know the html is only a few lines but hey, if its already been done...

If the images don't change too frequently, curator might be your
thing. It's in apt if you use Debian; a quick google should find it if
you're not (I'm on GPRS at the moment, so I'd rather not do it for you
^_^). It generates static pages from a directory of images. See
http://jok.me.uk/wallpapers/ for a sample of it's output (the
templates are configurable, of course; what you see there are the
defaults).

Regards,
  Jo

--
"I shall press on valiantly in the face of apathy!" -- cmg