[Nottingham] LugRadio Live Lightning Talks Video

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 09:27:34 BST 2005

For those who don't follow the LugRadio forums, I've uploaded the video
footage of the three lightning talks that I filmed at LugRadio Live the other
week, including our very own Robert Postill's Disaster Recover talk which
went down very well considering he was up against "Ubuntu Daddy" Mark
Shuttleworth on the main stage. The movies are hosted at The Internet Archive
at: -

http://www.archive.org/details/LugRadio-Live-2005-Talks-DisasterRecovery
http://www.archive.org/details/LugRadio-Live-2005-Talks-LowTech
http://www.archive.org/details/LugRadio-Live-2005-Talks-DansGuardian