[Nottingham] [Social] *** TWO DAYS AGO *** 06/07/05 Food at Antalya

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Fri Jul 8 09:38:23 BST 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Michael Leuty wrote:

> I believe that throughout the world most people try to be good. But Saul
> Bellow was right to ask "with everyone so set on good, how come all the
> evil gets done?" It remains a mystery.

The road to hell.....

I agree most common people try and do what they think is good, or at least
they try to morally justify what they do.  Unfortunately it still only
takes a few with a holier-than-thou attiude and a lot of power *cough
cough* to really unbalance the equation.

-Michael Knight

(not really, but if I've got to me a Michael, I figure I should at least
get a cool car out of it...)