[Nottingham] Mandrake/KDE annoyance

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 12:21:06 BST 2005

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 11:53, David Wolfson wrote:
> :-D Yay! That's what I wanted. I knew it had to be possilbe. Would have
> : been silly to condem KDE for the want of knowing what to drag and drop!
>
> Now if I can just get them to appear in the order I want!

I don't use KDE on my main desktop (blackbox user!) but I guess you can
reorder applinks within konqueror somehow or perhaps modify the applink file
names so they order alphanumerically and leave the display names the same?
You'll have to "suck it and see" to quote my priest.

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--
Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced -- even a proverb is no
proverb