[Nottingham] Having a clear out

Alex Walker alex at x3ja.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 23:47:15 BST 2005

First off, sorry if this is abusing the list... strike me down in flames
if this is unacceptable.

I'm having a clear-out before my soon-to-be-wife moves in after our
wedding.  I have too much junk apparently and I'm not allowed to keep
very much of it.  Ah well.  So basically I want rid of this lot and I'll
accept any reasonable offers for any/all of it.  It's only available for
collection (from Lenton) and the sooner you can collect the better
(evenings & weekends).

Please reply to me personally if you're interested in any of this.  Here
goes:

Monitors:
12" monitor - Packard Bell something-or-other (12 years old, can only do
800x600 @ 60HZ (I think))
14" monitor - DAEWOO 518X (not very old, works fine)
16" monitor - No sign of brand, product no. 29J76C (pretty old, bought
from Nottingham Uni CS Dept, flickers occasionally, buzzes when not
turned off at main switch at back)

Systems:
Left overs of an oldish computer - Case, motherboard, Athlon 700MHz
processor in it.  (Something's dodgy about it though, used to shut off
randomly.  Don't know if it has any RAM or anything, ask if you're
interested and I'll look)
Left overs of an older computer - Pentium 266MMX - case, PSU, processor,
RAM
Duron 600MHz processor

Other stuff:
ADSL modem/router - PTI PAE-CE81 - used until recently (replaced by
all-in-one kit)
6-port 10/100 switch - powered by kettle lead (replaced by all-in-one kit)
Belkin Wireless Access Point 54g - used until recently (replaced by
all-in-one kit)
WinTV Card - 38075 Rev B324 - never used this, was given to me.
Wireless USB mouse - noname - takes AAA batteries, used to recharge on
stand, but rechargable batteries are dead.  Used it for years and have
had no problems with it until batteries ran out.
Sparkle PCI graphics card - SP6326PC/8Mb (only does 800x600)
SupraExpress 56e PRO 56k modem (does anyone still use these?)
Epson Stylus Color 680 Printer - no ink cartridges in it though

I think that's it.  If I find any more I'll let you know :)

Cheers

Alex