[Nottingham] Voting coordinator & counts people (Urgent)

Roger Light rogerlight at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:46:01 BST 2005

> > 2: Two or more votes counters to count the votes.
>
> I think I already volunteereed as a vote counter.  Also, I think Roger
> had a list of volunteers because he was asking for folks who wanted the
> vote emails forwarding to them.
>
> Roger, did you get the email forwarding set up?

Yes. At the moment all emails that go to the nlug email address will
be forwarded to myself, Robert Postill and Martin Garton. Anybody else
willing to verify the vote counts should send a message here with
their preferred email address as soon as possible and I'll add them to
the list.

> What is the nlug email address?

This is important - the email to send your votes to is

nottingham at lug.org.uk

whereas the mailing list email address is

nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk

Do not send your votes to here!
Thanks,

Roger