[Nottingham] Voting coordinator & counts people (Urgent)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 14:53:46 BST 2005

Roger Light wrote:
[---]
>>Roger, did you get the email forwarding set up?
>
> Yes. At the moment all emails that go to the nlug email address will
> be forwarded to myself, Robert Postill and Martin Garton. Anybody else
> willing to verify the vote counts should send a message here with
> their preferred email address as soon as possible and I'll add them to
> the list.

Roger,

So that people know whom to vote for and why, I suggest that all those
standing for President, Secretary, Treasurer email you with their
details and a brief (very few lines) plug for 'Why vote for me'. Then
you post a single summary onto the maillist in one go later this afternoon.

Yes?

Or some other volunteer?

Regards,
Martin

(My bias is that I'm standing for one of Pres & Sec.)

martin at ml1.co.uk