[Nottingham] AGM - Candidates and How to Vote (email vote deadline 5pm)

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 15:58:12 BST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 14:46, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> I have to admit that I am slightly disappointed by what's happened over
> the last 48 or so hours, as it has shown (in my opinion) what has
> previously been a fairly happy LUG not to be the case. If you're now
> beginning to make a distinction between the mailing list and those who
> have time and live close enough to physically attend events, then this
> is a sad afternoon indeed.
>
> I always thought the LUG was more than just the people who attend
> events, but maybe I'm wrong.

Let me assure anybody who is in any doubt: NLUG _is_ a lot more than those who
regularly attend the meetings.

The official NLUG happyometer is still displaying a 98% happines quotient and
can be examined at any of the regular meetings... (damn! ) ]:)

--
Most people have two reasons for doing anything -- a good reason, and
the real reason.