[Nottingham] AGM

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 16:26:52 BST 2005

ForkBombFluf wrote:
 > Ahhh the throes of officialdom!  Isn't it curious how everybody
 >suddenly wants their fingers in the pie and finds injustice in their
 >own shadow

Nah, this is just Britain!

 > when even the smallest amount of money or power becomes involved?  I

What? All of £10?!

 > really just have to giggle a bit because it is so predictable.
 >Obviously I don't know the history or previous politics of the group,

No real politics, past or present.

 > but suffice it to say Kudos to everyone who has put a lot of genuine
 >effort in, and then has to listen to bellyaching of those who might
 >have never before lifted a finger to save their grandmothers from the
 >Ravenous Bugbladder Beast of Traal.

Thanks. I think the comments show more that people are interested and
have been disappointed at not being able to take part.

 > Can you add me to the nlug_geeks list by the way?

Yes, you're added. Just email nlug_geeks at ml1.co.uk for any mailings.
Keep that address off the internet please!

martin at ml1.co.uk