[Nottingham] What 2d or 3d drawing toolkit/lib?

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Tue Jul 26 10:20:19 BST 2005

Well, you wanted a quick solution so I didnt suggest anything.

SDL is the library of choice for 2D graphics and for 3D graphics, OpenGL
is pretty much the only choice. Neither are things you learn in 5
minutes. Both are good at what they do - SDL also has an OpenGL
subsystem. However Using SDL OGL mode means you can ONLY use OGL. So you
want something drawn to screen, 2d or 3d, you would have to do it with
ogl

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games
http://www.tuxgames.com