[Nottingham] wanted an AVI File splitter & Nero Project file converter

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 12:38:16 BST 2005

Hello to one and all,
Can anyone out there let me know if there is a way of splitting large
AVI files (over 700MB) into smaller files via Linux, so that I can then
burn them onto CD-ROM and play them back on my DIVX DVD player as I can
only do so at the moment via Microbe Softie Bindows.

Also can anyone let me know if there is a way of converting Nero Burning
ROM Project into ISO file, as the only updates that I can find for my
DIVX DVD Player are in Nero project file format & I would prefer to not
to have to use Bindows to burn the info to disk.

Thank you.