[Nottingham] wanted an AVI File splitter & Nero Project file converter

Michael Simms michael at linuxgamepublishing.com
Thu Jul 28 12:54:42 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 12:34 +0100, Tony Shaw wrote:

Erm, sorry, ignore my reply, I realised just now yu said avi not wav - I
dont know where I picked up wav from. I should know better than to reply
when I have only just woken up.

I dont know of a way to split up avi's, however transcode can PROBABLY
do it. It can do pretty much anything else. You can use mplayer and
mencoder to mess around with formats too.

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Linux Game Publishing
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com