[Nottingham] More kit for whoever wants it

Nathan nathancoy at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 28 21:38:20 BST 2005

> Google turned this up though:

> As for which pin on the machine represents pin 1, I think you'll have to
> chuck a multimeter at the problem and see which end registers +12

Wow, thanks! How ever did you find it?
I kept coming accross the same archived mailing-list posting wherin someone
mentioned having a wiring diagram obtained off the web, but I could never
find the diagram itself...

If I had transport I'd think about having one of those machines off you, but
i'm limited to motorcycle travel only, plus I don't really have the space or
justification for another old unix box that i'm going to boot up two or
three times a year :) The video card for the 9000/715 would be of use as my
box is minimum spec, but probably best to keep yours as one unit for whoever
wants it. If it looks like you're not going to get shot off the box though,
would consider splitting it? I'll try and remember and query you in a month
or so. Hey, I might even come to a lug meet one day(3 years after I
initially subscribed to the list :P).

Many thanks,
Nath.