[Nottingham] Free Ubuntu CD's

Dalkus dalkus at fyrelizard.com
Thu Jun 2 11:07:14 BST 2005

Hi all,

A few months ago I decided to check out Ubuntu and have been pleased
with it to this day.

Anyway, the Ubuntu team have been delivering free Ubuntu install and
liveCD's to anyone willing to spread the word. If anyone is interested
in one, or knows anyone who is perhaps wanting to try linux but hasn't
the ability to download it or feels scared to try it - Ubuntu is the
most user friendly distro I've used.

I have:

3 PowerPC Packs
16 x86 Packs

Each pack contains one liveCD and one install disk.

Would people like me to bring them along to one of the meetings in the
near future? (I may not have as many by then, as I'm passing a few to my
school).