[Nottingham] Free Ubuntu CD's

Teh Gooroo tehgooroo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:58:17 BST 2005

Hm, are these  official cds with artwork etc?

Although officially (well, as officially as it gets) with the sderby
lug, i attend a few of the notts lug meets. Im going to be part of the
derby comp soc freshers fair stand in sept, as the sole Open source
guy. I'd happily take a few packs of your hands and see if i can shift
them?

On 6/2/05, Dalkus <dalkus at fyrelizard.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A few months ago I decided to check out Ubuntu and have been pleased
> with it to this day.
>
> Anyway, the Ubuntu team have been delivering free Ubuntu install and
> liveCD's to anyone willing to spread the word. If anyone is interested
> in one, or knows anyone who is perhaps wanting to try linux but hasn't
> the ability to download it or feels scared to try it - Ubuntu is the
> most user friendly distro I've used.
>
> I have:
>
> 3 PowerPC Packs
> 16 x86 Packs
>
> Each pack contains one liveCD and one install disk.
>
> Would people like me to bring them along to one of the meetings in the
> near future? (I may not have as many by then, as I'm passing a few to my
> school).

Brain(s): 0.0% user, 1.3% system, 0.1% nice, 98.6% idle